How intense is you training? Safe? What if it’s not safe for your heart?
Training and daily physical exertion has significant strain on your heart. To what extent is this load still safe for you?
Do you know your heart rhythm that also tells you how well you are physically prepared?
Do you feel chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and drowsiness during training or competitions, unexplained decline in physical capacity?
Regular physical activity has been shown to improve cardiac muscle performance. What is the load that is still on the safe side?
Every physical activity, at their benefits, hides many traps. We are trapped whenever we forget that the human body is complicated and complex, composed of many organs and their functions are interconnected and complementary. The reasons for the exaggeration lie in over-motivation, low self-awareness and competitiveness.
- Increasingly popular marathons, triathlons and similar sporting events are very stressful and tiring for the human body. Active monitoring of the heart rhythm and listening to your body during preparation is of utmost importance to prevent the worst.
- Sports clubs, coaches – Are you concerned about the health of your wards? Enable on time diagnostics and ensure the safe training of your protégées. Take measurements once a year with all your competitors. Athletes present their results at regular medical check-ups with a licensed physician to receive / renew a medical certificate for the competitions.
- Conditioning coaches, fitness coaches, personal trainers,… Keep track of your athletes’ progress, whether the intensity of training is too low, perhaps too high. You certainly face individuals with too much motivation, self-uncritical and high competitiveness. Give them added value to their training and show them that their health is important to you.
As many as 90 percent of all sports-related deaths are due to heart attacks: two in every 100.000 athletes between the ages of 12 and 35 die each year, and in the general population this number is significantly lower (0.7), with ten times the death rate between athletes are more common in men than in women. (www.dnevnik.si/1042669625)
Choosing the right physical activity
A healthy heart has great capacity and reserve. However, your heart will respond to an inappropriate load. The warnings are: discomfort with physical activity, perhaps severe shortness of breath, or unpleasant squeezing pain for the sternum. Failure to follow the alert and stubborn continuation of physical activity can lead to impaired flow in the arteries of the heart and even to a heart attack, or disturbances of the heart rhythm.
When performing physical activity, we must pay attention to the response of the heart and body. Physical activity will improve our physical capacity and ensure a better quality of life, health. As with all things in life, it is reasonable to balance your desires, expectations, and abilities.
Many times we know, but unfortunately we don’t do nothing.
Now is the time to do something right and immediately check the heart beat in long period time, between daily tasks, physical activity, intimacy, sleeping.
The heart rate monitor, the Savvy ECG, is a medical device like a thermometer, blood pressure monitor … and can be used by multiple people.
This is not only an investment for you personally but also for your team.
Regular physical activity enhances the body, recharges the batteries and relaxes the spirit. Keep your physical activity safe and enjoyable.
Get to know your heart rhythm with Savvy ECG.
Kdaj uporabimo SAVVY EKG?
We recommend using at:
I see and monitor my heart rate on my phone.
Arrhythmias do not "work" on request.
Even 72 hours can be too short monitoring interval.
Caring for the heart of family members.
One concern less with the Savvy ECG.
I take care of my health on time.
First arrhythmias - 100 questions.
Savvy ECG is the answer.
I simply print the ECG report
and bring it to the doctor for review.
How intense do I train?
What if it’s not safe for my heart any more?
No worries even during the shower.
Measurements – ECG REPORT – Doctor
The mobile device keeps a history of all measurements of heart activity and events that the user has marked. By using the mobile application (MobECG) you can easily print an ECG REPORT for your doctor. You can determine the length of the ECG report and it records the cardiac activity up to 30 minutes. You can make any number of prints and for any number of events.
The printout can be done at different workloads, workouts and time intervals before and after the workout (fitness check).
ECG report (PDF) easy:
- send by email or
- print it out and bring to your doctor.
Get to know your heart rhythm with Savvy ECG.
- Buy the phone without a binding at a price of 149 €
- Free additional electrode package for a use by the whole family.
- Free Shipping in Slovenia, lowest additional in EU.